- Certificate of Appreciation for speaking at the SMTA Intermountain Chapter Meeting, March 2016.
- People’s Choice Award, October 2015
- Awarded by peer for excellence in team work.
- People’s Choice Award, November 2014
- Awarded by HR for excellence in team work.
- Five Years of Service Award, December 2013
Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division
- American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE), Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2005 to 2006
- Awarded for the ASEE/NRL proposal on the synthesis and computational chemistry of soluble electron deficient (n-type) conjugated polymers.
University of Southern California
- Beckman Foundation Research Fellowship, 2000 to 2002
- Benson Endowed Fellowship, 2003 to 2005
- Harold E. Moulton Graduate Fellowship, 2004
- Research Assistantship, 2000 to 2005
- Awarded for showing successful progress during my graduate studies.
Mayo Clinic Jacksonville
- Above and Beyond Employee Recognition, 1997
- Awarded for successful anti-sense (RNA-binding) and anti-gene (DNA-binding) experiments using the peptide nucleic acid (PNA) sequences that I synthesized.
University of North Florida
- Dean’s List, 1997
- Founding Treasurer, Student Affiliate American Chemical Society (SA-ACS) at UNF, 1997
- University Honors Program, 1993 to 1997